tomcat-users mailing list archives

From KEREM ERKAN <kerem.er...@basari.com.tr>
Subject RE: mod_jk performance
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:27:29 GMT

> > Well, mod_jk > 1.2.10 seems slower than 1.2.10 when stress
> tested. The
> > tests completed in more time. I do not have the actual test
> results,
> > because we have been using 1.2.10 for several months, maybe
> I can send
> > them when I test 1.2.14.
> >
> I'm interested in such tests (or a link if it exists).

You can try Microsoft's Web Stress Tool which is free but it is old. I am
also actually searching for a better stress tool.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=E2C0585A-062A-439E-
A67D-75A89AA36495&displaylang=en

> > By the way mod_jk site mentions 1.2.13 as its testing version. Is
> > there a
> > 1.2.14 really or did you write 14 by mistake?
> >
> I wanted to say mod_jk 1.2.14 : it's not a mistake...
> but I don't understand what this meens ...?!?

It seems there is a confusion in mod_jk's own site :-) I will download and
compile 1.2.14 in a spare time and see how it performs.

Cheers,

Kerem