tomcat-users mailing list archives

From KEREM ERKAN <kerem.er...@basari.com.tr>
Subject RE: mod_jk performance
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:16:59 GMT
Well, mod_jk > 1.2.10 seems slower than 1.2.10 when stress tested. The tests
completed in more time. I do not have the actual test results, because we
have been using 1.2.10 for several months, maybe I can send them when I test
1.2.14.

By the way mod_jk site mentions 1.2.13 as its testing version. Is there a
1.2.14 really or did you write 14 by mistake?

Cheers,

Kerem