tomcat-users mailing list archives

From KEREM ERKAN <kerem.er...@basari.com.tr>
Subject RE: mod_jk performance
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:18:16 GMT
Apache has better directory/file restricting and handling than Tomcat, it is
more customizable and it is much user/admin friendly to configure :-) (at
least for me)

I configure all security related stuff on Apache and have my Tomcat listen
only on AJP connector with 127.0.0.1:8009.

Tomcat is harder to configure and -sadly- it has a far worse documentation
than Apache (for now).

Best regards,

Kerem