tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject RE: How to serve just JSP (was: Re: JSP on RHEL4 with Apache http d RPM?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:19:48 GMT
> Unfortunately I have to keep the main port 80 httpd, as it's
> serving 20Gb of other material (the entire campus web site).
> All I need is the trick to make Apache httpd hand off any
> .jsp files to Tomcat.
As I am newly subscribed to this list, I don't know if you have got a
satisfactory answer for your question, but if you don't; I have the same
configuration like yours, static files are served by Apache and *.jsp files
are served by Tomcat.

All you have to do is to use Java Connector to mount jsp files to Tomcat.
You can find the necessary documentation in "Connectors" part of Tomcat
documentation. If you can't get out of it, I can help you set it up off or
on list.