tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lalitha Prasad" <lalith...@hotmail.com>
Subject Immedidate help needed multiple hosts
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:11:48 GMT
Hi,

We are getting DataSources problem while setting multiple hosts with
tomcat-5.5.Also we using MS SQL Server for database.

Server.xml entry
<HOST name='xyz.org' appBase='/home/abc/'>
<Alias>www.xyz.org</Alias>
</Host>

in conf/catalina/ we have
xyz.org folder
in that we have context.xml. It contains entires as

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>