tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ron Cozad" <Ron.Co...@toro.com>
Subject CGI difficulty, binmode(STDIN) not working in FileUpload
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:22:57 GMT
I have a form input on a html page that does a file upload.  I am only
getting the first 3k of an upload file.  If the file is less than 3k,
the multipart boundaries are structured properly, otherwise, I never get
the end of the file or the ending boundary.

I did binmode(STDIN); but still not getting the whole file.

Running Tomcat 4.1.31 and IE browser 6.x.

Appreciate any suggestions or theories as to why I am not getting the
whole file.