tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "pstupp (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com>
Subject JDBCRealm Problem - Connected to DB but not authenticating
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:13:58 GMT

I'm using a JDBCRealm with Tomcat 5.0. I have created the tables, configured the Realm and
can see the database connection in Oracle.

When I try to log onto the web application I see the following request in Oracle

SELECT user_pass
FROM users
WHERE user_name = :1

but the login fails. I have tried both plaintext and SHA encrypted passwords, both of which
work fine when using the memory realm and tomcat-users.xml.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

--
Sent from the Tomcat - User forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/JDBCRealm-Problem---Connected-to-DB-but-not-authenticating-t335080.html#a932223