tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dan Baggott <baggo...@llnl.gov>
Subject Re: Manager webapp and virtual hosts
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:11:08 GMT
Mikolaj,

Hi.  Sorry to bother you but I saw this posting on the Tomcat list and
was wondering if you were able to successfully set up what you
describe?

I have mod_jk working fine and I'm now trying to do exactly what you mentioned:

my1.domain.com (apache + mod_jk) ===>   tomcat.domain.com/webapp1
my2.domain.com (apache + mod_jk) ===> tomcat.domain.com/webapp2

So far I haven't had much success.  If you've gained any insights that
you can share with me, I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,

Dan