tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Unable to start Tomcat with JSVC
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 14:43:10 GMT
I got some problems with starting Tomcat as a daemon on my linux box(SUSE
9 ES). When the startup script "tomcat5" is invoked I get this error:
line55: /home/tom5/jdk1.5.0_04/lib/tools.jar:: No such file or directory
jsvc error: No class specified
jsvc error: Cannot parse command line arguments
The path is ok. I double checked it in the navigator. I even put the all
permission to all users. What could be the problem?

2000 MB nur 2,99, Flatrate ab 4,99 Euro/Monat:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message