tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lalit Batra <batr...@gmail.com>
Subject Windows Box: User Account
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:05:11 GMT
Hi!
I am new to the world of Tomcat and have recently installed 5.5.9 on a
Windows (2003 and XP) Box. It works fine but only with Users having
Administrative/power user privileges.
1) When the service for tomcat is started with USER option, it does not go
and read the Webapps. The folder has read+execute, read options set for the
normal USER.
2) I have tried the same scenarios on both XP and Server 2003, the result is
same.

Do we have to configure the tomcat-users.xml and if so then how do we add
the access for a normal user on Windows Box.

Please help!

Thanks,
Lalit