tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Order of WebApp Loading
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:25:07 GMT
Hi,

Create a servlet that is shared by all your web applications, perhaps use common/classes (or
shared/classes - not sure which), and configure it to be a load-on-startup servlet in each
web app's web.xml. your servlet can hook into your db startup code, or not bother if already
started.

Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055