tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: problem with tomcat manager's deploy command
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:25:35 GMT
Hi,

I had the same trouble with undeploy, residual JARs in WEB-INF/lib which then totally screwed
up any chance of redeploying. So another stop Tomcat, delete manually, deploy.

I'd be interested to learn if there is anything that can be done too ...

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474