tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Where to put context.xml?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:22:40 GMT
Hi,

The docBase is just the folder where your web applications are located. You need to have a
folder in applications for your web application. For the empty path application this is /ROOT.

Thus

<Context path="/ROOT" docBase="/home/tomcat/applications/"
         debug="0" reloadable="true" >
</Context>

Means a folder at

/home/tomcat/applications/ROOT/META-INF/context.xml

applications

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474