tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Asking Again: What's the best way to mix html & jsp
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:05:00 GMT
Hi,

It works just as great keeping your web application a self-contained unit, you can still serve
HTML from IIS if you really want by setting the document root for the site, or using virtual
folders. you'd also for absolute certainty put an exlusion mask in uriworkers.properties for
static type file extensions.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055