tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hildegard Bronkhorst XH (ZA/ESA)" <hildegard.xh.bronkho...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Servlet lush problems via JK-1.2.14 and TC_5.0.28
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 06:50:22 GMT
I want to be taken off this mailing list.  Can somebody PLEASE help.

> Hildegard Bronkhorst
> Senior Facilities Manager
> Kagiso Integrated Services (Pty) Ltd.
> Tel: +27 11 844 2015
> Fax: +27 11 844 2130
> Mobile: +27 83 212 4303
> <<mailto:hildegard.xh.bronkhorst@ericsson.com>>
>
> E-mail disclaimer
>
> This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
review; use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been
sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete
the message without disclosing it.  Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible
to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.