tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joakim Ahlén" <joak...@geosition.com>
Subject Re: Webapp deploy on windows
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:57:04 GMT
Thanks for your reply,

I looked into bug 10026 and found out that there has been some issues
with dtds stored inside jar-files, which is exactly our case. This is
the first time i've actually came across some type of cause for this
problem, so i'll look into this further before i start digging into
tomcat fundamentals.This might be of real help to us.

Does anyone else have any experience with storing dtd:s inside
jar-files? We're using LAX (Lazy API for XML) along with the java 1.5
xml parser. Seems like the bug could originate from one of those packages.

Joakim