tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Possible Security Bug
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:23:29 GMT
John Caron wrote:
> I have a _possible_ bug involving security in Tomcat 5.0.28. I dont see
> it in the bug database, although it may be described in a way that I
> didnt search for.
>
> I would prefer to send it privately in case its real. If thats not
> feasible, I will post it here. Or is there a way to put it in the
> database but mark it private?
>
> Can anyone advise?

Security bugs should be sent to security@apache.org (who will send it
on to the tomcat team). If you send it to me directly I'll take a look
now.

One other point, when sending a message on a new topic to the list,
please don't reply to an old message and change the subject line.
Thread aware mail clients still recognise your "new" message as part
of the old thread. The correct process is to create a new message.

Mark
tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org