tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kyle ...@attitia.com>
Subject Re: Configure multiple number of aliases / sub-domains
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:24:48 GMT
You'll have to programmatically update your 'hosts' file to add in each
and every new sub-domain(i.e. virtualhost name) as they signup and make
sure your machine is set to check 'hosts' for dns before going anywhere
else.

That should do the trick.

Disclaimer: I've done this on Windows, but haven't tried it on linux.

Kyle