tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Dodge <steve.do...@robododge.com>
Subject Re: classloader issue on jboss3.2.2 for tomcat4.1
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:17:22 GMT
It doesn't see any classes in any of your jars?  I was using JBoss 3.2.2
back in 2003 and had the same issue.  Once I set the web loader to
false, I realized that some utility classes were getting loaded from
jars deployed in other wars.   Effectively, now each webapp has its own
classloader.  So, I had to add those same jars into all my wars.

On a side note, JBoss 4.0.x does a much better job with this.

Steve