tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alain Gaeremynck <ga...@interstructure.ca>
Subject cross context info
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 01:02:43 GMT
I have 2 webapps living on the same server and they are linked to the
same user experiance..  Now both apps require login but i don't want my
users to have to login on both apps.  Also while they are browsing in
one context i don't want the session to expire for the other context.

so the question is  Is there a way to do session.setAtribute in one
context and retrieve it from another and also to link the 2 session so
that they don't expire or expire at the same time?

i'd like not to have to use hidden iframe and stuff like that

thanks!

--
Alain Gaeremynck
CTO Le Groupe Interstructure