tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <has...@webtuitive.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Tomcat for multiple IPs
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:03:18 GMT
Barnett, Brian W. wrote:

> I have tried one <Service> with multiple <Connector>'s, one <Connector>
for
> "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" and one <Connector> for "yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy". I also had two
> <Host> elements in this scenario, but got no indication that anything was
> running on "yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy".

What indication were you looking for? :-)

I have a production box with one Service and four Connectors (2 IPs
using ports 80 and 443), so that should be fine. Maybe you should
post the relevant parts of your server.xml.

BTW, did you run nmap or telnet or something to check if anything
was listening on the specified IPs in that configuration?

                           dream.  code.