tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko" <sim...@cshl.edu>
Subject Re: Different JDBC sources?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:01:14 GMT

Allistair Crossley wrote on 09/13/2005 11:49 AM:
> The standard way is 2 servers running their own Tomcat. Each Tomcat is then configured
with the datasource with differing connection strings.

Allistair,

And then I would publish my code into two places? (Or alternatively I
can have two applications under one Tomcat, I guess.)

I was hoping to somehow avoid that and reuse one set of files (I do it
in my Perl apps by having different front controller scripts for
different URLs).

Thanks,
Simon
--

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf@cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81