tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Kutzinski <ku...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: The process tomcat {pid 1488.0000 } is leaking handles
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:24:06 GMT
I could think of quite a number of reasons, why handle are leaked.
Without further knowing the application I could only guess.

Since Tomcat is widely used and I haven't heard of handles leaked by
tomcat (itself) here on the list, I would strongly suspect the "Get
Answers" application as the source of the problem.

Most of the time not tomcat is the problem, but the web-application
deployed to tomcat.