tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Pre-compiled JSPs?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:05:12 GMT
errorOnUseBeanInvalidClassAttribute (IIRC) is a test when jsp:useBean is used
without a default constructor being available.

If you are using include files which were as meant as compile time include
fragments, rename them (the include files) to jspf and they will be ignored
by the jsp compiler.

-Tim