tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Miles" <dar...@netbauds.net>
Subject Re: Pre-compiled JSPs?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:32:50 GMT

What you see looks like normal jasper name mangling of generated pages.

You use: http://myserver:8080/RichardsApp/DoSomething.jsp

I presume there is also a generated mapping entry, that you may have
overlooked:

<servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>RichardsApp.DoSomething_jsp</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/DoSomething.jsp</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

--
Darryl L. Miles