tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Giacomino Raccuia <giacomino.racc...@icteam.it>
Subject Re: AllowSymlink not working
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 09:19:48 GMT
On 06/09/2005 11:12, Francois JEANMOUGIN wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Using tomcat 5.0.28 embedded in an application server. In this tomcat, I have
> an application in which classes and libs are symlinks to other parts of the
> FileSystem.
>
> I tried several AllowSymlink configurations (inside contetx, outside context,
> etc.) and several catalina.policy permissions configuration and nothing work.

Hi!
I simple add this lines (in bold) to server.xml

      <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"

       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

*        <Context docBase="YOUR_PATH" path="/YOUR_PATH"
allowLinking="true">*

*                <Resources
className="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"*

*                allowLinking="true"/>*

*        </Context>*

bye
Mino