tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <sami...@opensource.lk>
Subject HttpServletResponse's getOutputStream() methtod.
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:58:21 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using tomcat 5.0.28 in Linux environment.

In doPost(...) method i'm asking HttpServletResponse's output stream.
Tomcat provide me with
*org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteResponseFacade *getOutputStream(),
which gives me a chunked output stream.  Providing  a chunked output
stream  limited the flexibility of  interoperability with other systems,
which would not support chunked stream.

Could someone pls sujest me a work around to get through with it. To get
a standard outputStream out of prior rather a chunked output stream.

Thanks

Saminda Abeyruwan