tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael P. Soulier" <michael_soul...@mitel.com>
Subject Re: errors building tomcat5 from source
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 13:10:15 GMT
Tim Funk wrote:
> The location to download junit may have changed or that version might
> not be available for download. See build.properties.default for where it
> is being downloaded and change it there OR copy that entry with a valid
> URL to build.properties.

Ok. Perhaps I'm missing something, but normally when you download a
source tarball, it's full of code that does not need additional
downloading. This build scheme seems very odd to me, and would seem to
play havoc with load reproduceability.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier@mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522