tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Barnett, Brian W." <brian.barn...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: How to configure Tomcat for multiple IPs
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:09:13 GMT
> What indication were you looking for? :-)

Tried browsing to the IP and got nothing. Also didn't see any log file
information for it.

> BTW, did you run nmap or telnet or something to check if anything was
listening on the specified IPs in that configuration?

To test listening on the specified IPs, I just pinged them both and that was
successful.

Can you send me the complete <Service> element of your working configuration
please? I'm running Tomcat 5.0.28.

Thanks,
Brian Barnett