tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fadil <fadil.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple IP addresses
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 10:10:13 GMT
I do not understand very well, if we did this configuration, (with a new IP
for tomcat and one for IIS web app on the same server) :

we don't have to specify port number for IIS or Tomcat ?

Can we fix tomcat's with by default 80 ? this configuration doesn't mess if
we want to use ldap or ssl ?

Is this kind of installation is best than only one ip, IIS on 80, tomcat on
8080 and isapi redirector 1.14 ?

any helps welcome.