tomcat-users mailing list archives

From andy gordon <efha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Asking again: index.jsp and virtual directories
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:26:37 GMT
David,

Have you looked at setting up virtual hosts in tomcat as this seems to be what you are looking
for.

- andy gordon

David Thielen <david@windward.net> wrote:
Hi;

I am running on Windows 2003/IIS 6.0 & tomcat. I have a single IP address
for all of my websites (I have several) and then use the request header to
determine which website to return. IIS does this very nicely.

I want to have index.jsp in each of these websites. How can I set it up so
that when isapi_redirect calls tomcat, it knows which website's index.jsp to
use? The solution JRun uses is it will look in the IIS directory of the
website for the jsp file. But I tried that with tomcat and it didn't work.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks - dave

Ps - to see what I mean, you can go to:
http://www.windward.net or http://jasmine.windward.net/windward/