tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jonas skrebys <noju...@yahoo.com>
Subject an advice neede for use of encodeURL method...
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:50:37 GMT
Hi everyone,
could anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong...

I want to put a session tracking into my jsp page. I use response.encodeURL method to rewrite
all url in my page :

The problem is that I can not get the parameter in myJSP.jsp after clicking on this url.

When I move a mouse over that link in a browser, the link that appears in status bar is without
specified myJSP.jsp and parameters ending : http://servername/appName

If I do not rewrite url everything works fine.

I'd appreciate very much for advices.
Thanks.

Yahoo! for Good