tomcat-users mailing list archives

From andy gordon <efha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to login Tomcat Manager?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 04:30:09 GMT
I suggest you read the JDBC realm documentation and be exact about what it says.
Do you have a table called USERS?  Make sure its populated correctly.
do you have a table called USER_ ROLES? Make sure it is populated correctly. You should be
able to understand the relationships between the two tables Username to Username/Role

I think you are close but off just a bit.

again follow the quick start guide in the documentation and you should have it.

good luck,

Andy Gordon

±ç¬±³õ <pc.leung@gmail.com> wrote:
However I go into http://localhost:8080/erp
It is ok.

I have added record to user_profile, user_role

Table: user_role
usernm role_name
admin Administrator
admin Manager
admin admin

The error message becomes
"Access to the requested resource has been denied"

Why?

2005/9/22, æ¢ç‚³å ´
: