tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Thielen" <>
Subject Need multiple virtual directories for isapi_redirector
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:35:36 GMT

If you want to run Tomcat against multiple websites, not just the default
website, this is what I have had to do.

This is on Windows 2003/IIS 6.0.

I removed isapi_redirector.dll from the default web site ISAPI Filters and
put it in the parent "Web Sites" ISAPI Filter properties.

I added a jakarta virtual directory for each website (and I have a lot.).

Now it appears to work.

??? - thanks - dave

HttpFilterProc::jk_isapi_plugin.c (849): [/track/index.htm] is a servlet url
- should redirect to ajp13w (last line in log)

Host header

Multiple web sites