tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wei Zhao <weizha...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Tomcat does not honor acceptCount configuration variable
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:55:33 GMT
I’ve just migrated to Tomcat 5.5 and found that the
configuration variable “acceptCount” under
“Connector” takes no effect.

For example, if I set acceptCount to 1000 but leave
maxThreads to 75, it cannot handle 500 concurrent
requests. I have to increase the maxThreads to around
1000, otherwise, most of the request will be rejected
by Tomcat.

I remember we have similar problem in Tomcat 4.*. I am
wondering whether this issue has been resolved in
Tomcat 5.

Thanks

Wei