tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <>
Subject Problems delivering images / tomcat 5
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:42:21 GMT

I have a strange behaviour with delivering images from our tomcats.
I've just checked the manager on all machines and was quite surprised to see
following entries:

S 130223 ms 104 KB 0 KB GET
/dating/img/be2/be2Logout.gif HTTP/1.1

I mean 130 seconds is a lot for a small image, isn't it?

We have a loadbalancer in front of our machines, so it shouldn't be a slow
client. I also don't see any other urls lasting so long,
(similar images yes, but no dynamical urls).

Any idea anyone?

The hanging images are 75/105K large. We are using zip mode.

P.S. tomcat5.0.25, jdk1.4_08, linux/debian/3.1.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message