tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <struts_u...@anotheria.net>
Subject AW: Tomcat/JVM hangs in session.getAttribute / HashMap.get()
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 19:35:10 GMT

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Unfortunately no. Not only you have to rewrite all your calls to the
session, you also have to rewrite all 3rd-party taglibs like struts,
tapestry, pager, jstl or whatever you are using. Each getAttribute must
become synchronized.
It is simply not possible to fix it, without patching tomcat.

Regards
Leon