tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jmail <j-m...@tlen.pl>
Subject Big problem with running tomcat
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:07:22 GMT
Hi.

 I have downloaded and install Tomcat 5.5.11 for my desktop where I've got Apche Server 2.0.54.

 And wright now I've got redirected domain jmailssoftware.tk. and the domain is redirected
to the jmail.kicks-ass.org which is Dynamic DNS free subdomain.

 So I can't give anybody the URL like jmailssoftware.tk:8080 because it's dying on jmail.kicks-ass.org
:/

 and my questin is: How to configure Apache and Tomcat that Tomcat and Apche will use port
number 80.

 I would like to make something like virtual hosts using apache and tomcat, but some virtual
host should take tomcat for reply.

 if you can help me i will be verry happy and glad :)

 thanks for any anserw.

 jmail