tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bachoo jahnkar <manut...@yahoo.com>
Subject failure to install tomcat5 service check settings and permissions
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:05:55 GMT
Hi,

I had tomcat 4.0.3 and tomcat 5.0 on the dev box. I have uninstalled the tomcat 5.0.

I am trying to install tomcat 5.5.9 and i am getting the following error

  USING JVM c:\jdk1.4.2_04\jre\bin\jvm.dll
   "failure to install tomcat service check settings and permissions"

I tried few solutions like changing the temp directory in evniroment variables etc... to no
luck.

Please help.

Manu