tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Guenther" <Carsten.Guent...@scalix.com>
Subject Deploying a webapp under two different URIs
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:14:24 GMT
Hi,

I want to deploy the same webapp under two different URIs. I created two
context descriptors like this:

<Context path="/a" docBase="/home/user/myapp" debug="0"
privileged="false">
prefix="a." suffix=".txt"
        timestamp="true"/>
</Context>

<Context path="/b" docBase="/home/user/myapp" debug="0"
privileged="false">
prefix="b." suffix=".txt"
        timestamp="true"/>
</Context>

Everything seems to work fine, I just want to make sure that this is the
right thing to do. Are there any unwanted consequences bu doing this? Or
is there even a better way for achieving this (without using Apache) ?

Thanks,
Carsten