tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sonja Löhr <sonjalo...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: Getting this error when trying to generate a graphic
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:33:52 GMT

Hi!
Althogh my error sounded a bit different, I think I had the same
problem.
You already specified
headless=true
as sysprop or java option in catalina.sh?

Unfortunately this is not enough under linux/unix.
On my linux at home, there are a lot of .so-files under
/usr/X11R6/lib, especially those with "libXt" and "libXst" in the name,
which where absent on the server. I had to copy these onto the server to
be able to do anything that is calling an awt package.
I cannot tell you now wich files are needed, but perhaps someone else?

Greetings,
sonja

Am Dienstag, den 13.09.2005, 11:18 -0300 schrieb Ritchie Gillam:
> javax.servlet.ServletException: /data0/apps/java/jdk1.5.0_02/jre/lib/sparc/libawt.so:
ld.so.1: /data0/apps/java/jdk1.5.0_02/bin/java: fatal: libmlib_image.so: open failed: No such
file or directory
> 	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:846)
>
> All I am trying to do is run this Dashboard application that basically dynamically generates
graphic files based on data from a database.    I am running this successfully on the other
Sun Solaris 9 box (identical environment) yet on this new Production server with the same
version of Tomcat (5.5.7) I get this error.

Sonja Löhr <sonjaloehr@arcor.de>