tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jun Zhu" <zhuj...@auburn.edu>
Subject login form based authentication
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:28:41 GMT
My web application uses tomcat 5.5.10. By using basic authentication,
the application works fine.

By using the form based authentication, if I submit a invalidate
username/password, appication seems worked, a error.jsp was showed up.
But if I submit a valid username/password, I got a "HTTP Status 408 -
The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to
continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you
requested or close and re-open your browser".

Is there anyone having this kind problem and to be solved? Please help
me out.

Thanks,

Julia