tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peddireddy Srikanth <peddireddy.srika...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP/1.1 GZIP compression and its impact on server
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 08:05:19 GMT
I thought our discussion  on GZIP is almost complete untill one of
collegue said that , just enabling it by adding required attributes
for connector tag in server.xml is not enough, but we need tp do some
coding too probably using some filters .
Is this true?? But the documentation doesnt speak anything about this.
so please clarify on this last doubt
thank you

Regards
Srikanth