tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.x and Unix Sockets
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 04:17:09 GMT
Haven't tried it, but it should still work.  The main difference is that
(since mod_jk2 is deprecated) Tomcat 5.5.x no longer reads jk.properties by
default.  You need something like:
   <Connector protocol="AJP/1.3" propertiesFile="conf/jk2.properties" />

Alternatively, you can include the settings from jk2.properties as
attributes of the <Connector> element.

"Vijay Babu" <vijaybabu@gmail.com> wrote in message
Hi ,

Had anyone of you tested Tomcat 5.5.x with mod_jk2 configured for
using Unix sockets.
I have not been able to make this work. I know mod_jk2 is deprecated.
The open source doesnt say that it "will not work" , but says "it may
work".  Since i want to upgrade to Tomcat 5.5.9 i want to check this.
Please  let me know the configuration details  for this to work.
Tomcat 4 configuration doenst work here.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Bob