tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Georges <Bruno.Geor...@glencore.com>
Subject Re: Using more than one SSL cert in keystore?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 04:59:51 GMT
Justin

In this situation, I would use apache + modrewrite
If you want some example I can help you

Bruno
Bruno Georges

Glencore International AG
Tel. +41 41 709 3204
Fax +41 41 709 3000

----- Original Message -----
From: Justin Jaynes [justinjaynes@yahoo.com]
Sent: 02.08.2005 00:54
To: Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Using more than one SSL cert in keystore?

In the (brief) interim between my asking the original
question below, and now, I have found additional
information--SSL must occur before HTTP handshake, and
will therefore not work on hosts based on the same IP.

I have more than one IP available from my ISP.  I
suppose the question would better be this:

How do I cofigure virtual hosting of more than one SSL
enabled host over ONE interface using multiple IP
addresses?

Sorry for the confusion.