tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Zhu" <g...@timeicr.com>
Subject RE: Cannot compile jsp pages with log4j statements -- Tomcat 5.5.9
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:28:13 GMT
Thanks Allistair.

Below is the snippet of the code, I indicated line 39 as well.

 <%@ page import="javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
                  javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse,
                  java.io.File,
                  java.io.FileOutputStream,
                  java.io.IOException,
                  java.io.BufferedReader,
                  java.io.FileInputStream,
                  java.util.StringTokenizer,
                  java.util.ArrayList,
                  java.io.InputStreamReader,
                  java.io.InputStream,
                  java.io.OutputStream,
                  com.timeicr.sysco.web.bean.AgentBean,
                  com.timeicr.util.web.session.*,
                  org.apache.log4j.*" %>

<%
  response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.1
  response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.0
  response.setDateHeader("Expires", 0); //prevents caching at the proxy
server
%>

(Line 39)<%!
  static private org.apache.log4j.Logger logger =
org.apache.log4j.Logger.getLogger(agent_report_all_in_jsp.class);
%>

Gary