tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bauer, Daniela" <Daniela.Ba...@drkw.com>
Subject ssl connector
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:52:15 GMT
In server.xml I configured an ssl connector like this:

<Connector port="8443" address="${jboss.bind.address}" maxThreads="100"
strategy="ms" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" emptySessionPath="true"
scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="true"
keystoreFile="${jboss.server.home.dir}/keystore" keystorePass="xx"
password="yy"
sslProtocol = "TLS" />

clientAuth=true requires a client certificate. If a user doesn't have a
certificate, I would like to redirect to a http-connection or show a costum
error page. how can I realize this redirect/error page in the connector?

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Dani

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3166