tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "MC Moisei" <mcmoi...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 1 jakarta server + multiple ip's
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:56:50 GMT

Quick  question on this one:

So you have an apache2 that fronts tomcat via jk2 connector, are there two
instances of tomcat or just one ? If there would be two I'd see the benefits
if one is busy the round robin algorithm redistributes the request to the
second one. But its only one instance with two jk2 services how is that
helping if the tomcat is busy handling a lot of requests ?