tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "MC Moisei" <mcmoi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 5.5.9 not picking up changes
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:15:55 GMT
I configured Tomcat 5.5.9 for my development station. I moved from 4.1.30
where the classes where pickup on the fly. (Maybe I shouldn't have moved
since all worked so nice)

I know things changed since 4.1 but I think I'm doing thing right. In conf
folder I defined the context file like below

<Context debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true"
antiJARLocking="true" antiResourceLocking="true"
docBase="c:/projects/projname/webApplication"/>

Anything else I should do ? Anyone is debugging using this configuration ?
It's pretty annoying to restart server after changes.

Your thoughts are appreciated!!!
MC