tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Acácio Furtado Costa <Acac...@magnesita.com.br>
Subject Intel Dual Core tech with Tomcat 5.5.9 (windows JVM)
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:27:50 GMT
We intended to use the new "DUAL CORE" technology by Intel (and AMD with other name) to running
WEB applications (j2ee) with Tomcat 5.5 9 in cluster.

To larger trust in the solution, We go through the list to verify somebody already adopted
this Processor type with tomcat and windows (XP or 2003)
and to prove really the windows system (task manager)  appear multi cpu´s (dual core with
hiper threading) and tell us something about performance and compatibility.

Regards

Acacio Furtado Costa
Pesquisa e Tecnologia

GIA - Magnesita S/A